Sunday, May 10, 2015

How Precious...

This morning I woke with plans laid out for the day and then I got a phone call.  My mom called to share that my grandmother had driven through an intersection and into a trailer's front porch.  She was rushed to Wake Med and it looks like she only has a broken or fractured leg.

Why does it take a phone call like the one I received this morning to put things in perspective?  I have always lived my life as a person who doesn't let opportunities slide past them.  If there's a party...I am there.  But why do events like today jolt me into thinking that life is just too precious and too short?

So, let's not waste another minute in front of this blog.  Go hug someone you love.  Go call someone and tell them how much you love them.  How about you just stare into the sky and be in wonder of God's wonderful works? Call your mom or mom figure on Mother's Day and tell them why you love them so much.


Enjoy each moment....we're only given a set amount of moments.

See you tomorrow,
Angela



Week of May 11-15, 2015
Week A


Monday, May 11, 2015

  • Morning Meeting
  • Student Leadership (Help WANTED PLEASE!!!!)
  • Sign Up for Duty Stations for Dream Big Night on bar after lunch
Tuesday, May 12, 2015
  • Hill Out During School Day
  • 3rd and 4th Grade PLCs
  • Faculty Summit at 3:30 in Media Center
  • Dream Big Night 5:30-7:30 Mandatory for all certified staff/optional for classified/ comp time provided
Wednesday, May 13, 2015
  • 5th Grade PLC
Thursday, May 14, 2015

I don't have anything special on calendar... EXCEPT only 3.5 Thursday left for the school year :)

Friday, May 15, 2015
  • Jeans for a Cause

Items for Next Week
  • BOB Parent meeting 5/18
  • EOG Test Training 5/19
  • Safety Patrol Field Trip 5/21
  • Field Day 5/22




No comments:

Post a Comment