Sunday, October 18, 2015

Time...

I am sorry I am just getting to this post for next week.  It has been a crazy busy weekend but I wouldn't have wanted to spend it any differently.  This Saturday, my best friend and I took our girls to a science museum in Greensboro.  It was amazing and challenging (since our girls are 2, 4, and 8 and they're GIRLS).

Today, I have been at church activities since 7:30 this AM and although I am just getting home it has been time well spent.

I am making this short and sweet but I just wanted to encourage you to use the time you have wisely. You won't be able to buy more or make more so try to make the most of what you have.


I hope you enjoy this video!  I ran across it two summers ago and it blew my mind!

Thanks for all you do and see you Monday!


Week of October 12-16, 2015*

Monday, October 19
  • SIT Mtg at 3:30
  • Board Mtg at 5:00
  • 1st Grade PLC

Tuesday, October 20
  • Arts PLC
  • 5th/6th PLC
  • RtA Test 
Wednesday, October 14
  • 3rd Grade PLC
  • Beginning Teacher Mtg w/ Mentors at 3:30 PM
Thursday, October 15
  • 4th PLC
  • 2nd PLC
  • Code Red Drill
Friday, October 16
  • K PLC
  • Summer CCC Field Trip

Reminders:
  • Observations and Pre and Post Observation Conferences Continue;
  •  Continuous School Improvement/Workday; Non-Student Day (11/2 & 11/3): 11/2 will be PLC and Data Meetings and 11/3 will be PD Focused on Differentiation in ELA and Math & Classroom Management for Arts Staff





No comments:

Post a Comment