Sunday, May 11, 2014

The MOTHER of Blogs...this will be the shortest I've ever and will ever do!!!

Ladies and Gentlemen:

In honor of Mother's Day, I will do unlike I do every other day of the year...I will stick to the point and make it short and sweet.  I love each one of you and even on my few bad days...like the one I had this past Friday (btw. when I can share what's bothering me I will...I promise you'll see why I have been down some of the days). Thank you to all of my "mamas" at school who try to cheer me up and share affirming words with me. I LOVE YOU for it! Ok, check this clip out and have your tissues handy :)

See you tomorrow and I hope you've taken the time to let your mommies know how much you love them and also let those other important women in your life (those at work, church, neighborhood, family, etc.) know your appreciation.  Our days are numbered and sadly we don't know which number ours or theirs will end on so nothing is more important than the present!


Week of May 12-16, 2014
Observations and Summatives Continue

Monday
  • Ms. Blue out of office from 11:15-1
  • 3rd Grade and 4th Grade PLCs
  • SIT Mtg after school in Media Center
  • Roster Verification in Computer Lab at 3:30
Tuesday
  • Science Day (see email sent out on Friday for details/ no enhancements)
  • SWAG Night (please be at school by 4:30/ sign up for duty/wear black bottoms and white top OR dress like a celebrity...I am going to be Wendy Williams LOL)
Wednesday
  • Advocate for Education Day (if not attending rally please think about hosting a rally in your town to help gain support of public education...info can be found on NCAE website).
  • Optional Devotional Meeting in Conference Room at 7:30 AM
  • Hill Out
  • Gentry 2nd Graders Visit EES at 9 AM
  • 5th Grade PLC (Test Training with Backus)
Thursday
  • Nothing on my calendar....OMG!!!
Friday
  • Nothing on my calendar...OMG!!!
Saturday
  • Building will be open for a portion of day (probably 12-4:00)/ I will be practicing my dance for Principal Dance Off at school LOL...will not provide popcorn so bring your own if you want to see the show :)


I think that is it.  If you decide to come on Saturday to help sort books, you will receive lunch on the house or comp. time :)

Thanks for EVERYTHING you do for EES, for our town, our parents, for me, and for each other :)

Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment