Sunday, November 22, 2015

The Break Is Near!!!

I know that we are all in need of a break and it's so close you can almost smell the turkey.  I am not going to make this too deep or make this too long since we only have two days with our kids (plus I am STILL SICK!!!!).  I promise a more inspiring video clip and message next weekend.  This weekend I am just going for laughs! Hope you enjoy this family! I know that it's a bit corny but it makes me laugh and they're from NC so we're supporting homegrown "talent"!   See you Monday and I really HOPE I am back on my A Game...the full moon rises this coming week!!!


Week of November 23-27, 2015
Monday, November 23
  • 1st Grade PLC
  • Correlate Meeting at 3:30
Tuesday, November 24
  • Arts PLC
  • 5th & 6th PLC
  • Nacho Eat Off at 8:00 AM (Each class needs to submit at least three items, via email reply, that I can pick from to put on nachos-nothing alive or bugs)
Wednesday, November 25
  • Teacher Workday (if you are not working please turn in paperwork to Joe ASAP)

Reminders
  1. When you're out please make sure you let Joe know that you're going to be out and who your sub is going to be.  It's great you're telling Amber and I but we're still having major miscommunication.
  2. Remember that when you're talking to a student you're talking to some one's child. As you all know, some times it's not what you say but the tone that pushes it from helpful and supportive to hurtful and destructive.  Also, our rooms don't have ceilings so someone most likely is listening and judging you by your actions/words.
  3. Wash your hand...often! What ever mess I have caught is the worst I have experienced in years! I don't want anyone to go through this!
  4. Dickens Holiday is Friday, November 27th.  If you're looking for something so Anti Black Friday check it out: http://www.theartscouncil.com/dickensmain/




No comments:

Post a Comment