Sunday, September 11, 2016

September 12-16, 2016
It's my birthday and my gift to you and to me is this will not include anything from me except one of the funniest videos I have seen in awhile.  Enjoy!







Week of September 12-16, 2016
Reminders:
  • Lesson plans need to be dropped by first lesson taught Monday
  • Please use time wisely.  Every minute is precious and can not be recovered.
  • Your students deserve a quality education.  Please do not lower your expectations.  I know that we are now starting week 3 and they should know what to do but some still do not.  High Expectations for all is what parents wanted and I do as well.
"Don't lower your expectations to meet your performance. Raise your level of performance to meet your expectations". Ralph Marston

Monday, September 12, 2016

  • Reading 3D Assessments Continue
  • Performance Series Training Begins 
  • IS Planning Mtg 3:30-4:30 in cafe
Tuesday, September 13, 2016
  • PLCs
  • Reading 3D Assessments Continue
  • Mr Thomas Out At Testing Trainings
  • NCEES Training for New Homeroom Teachers at 3:30 in Cafe

Wednesday, September 14, 2016


  • BOG for 3rd Grade Students
  • IS Lesson Plan Due
  • Reading 3D Assessments Continue

Thursday, September 15, 2016

  • BOG Make Ups
  • Reading 3D Assessments Continue
  • FEO Mtg at 3:30- Would like to have a few teachers attend. Please let me know if you can make it!
  • PAY DAY $$$$$$$$
Friday, September 16, 2016
  • NCEES Training for New Homeroom Teachers at 3:30 in Cafe



No comments:

Post a Comment