Sunday, October 2, 2016

I Apologize In Advance...

I want to apologize, in advance, for this blog posting.  It is very lean this week.  I just returned from Boone and it has been a series of unfortunate events...

  • Various emergency lights lit up on by dashboard including one that involved the engine and I was advised by the local Toyota dealership that I could drive home BUT if the light began to blink I was to pull over and get everyone out of the car immediately.
  • Came down with something that is making me feel horrible.  No fever so I will be in tomorrow but I am definitely not my self.
  • I still have to get car looked at so hopefully the lights do not start to blink on the way to work tomorrow.

I do want to thank everyone who prayed, said an encouraging word or sent my positive thoughts Saturday.  My presentation went well and I was able to share about TCEA...win-win.

So, enjoy one of my favorite principals and I look forward to seeing everyone tomorrow :)



Monday, October 3

  • Grades due at 8 AM
  • Fall Performance Series Continues
  • Committee Mtg at 3:30-4:30
Tuesday, October 4
  • Progress Monitor Yellow Students
  • PLCs
    • 5th-7th Grades: 8:30-9:30
    • Arts: 9:30-10:00
    • Kindergarten: 10-11
    • 1st/ 2nd: 12-1
    • 3rd/4th: 1-2
    • Support Staff/ EC: 2-2:45
  • Drama/ CSP/SEL IS Presentations: 2-2:50
Wednesday, October 5
  • Progress Monitor Yellow Students
  • Admin Meeting
  • Music/ VA IS Presentations: 2-2:50
Thursday, October 6
  • MidTerm Progress Reports Go Home
  • Substitute Orientation 9-10
  • Dance/ MA IS Presentations: 2-2:50
  • K-2 Curriculum Nights 5:45-6:45
  • 3rd- 4th Curriculum Night 6:45-7:45
Friday, October 7
  • Teacher Workday
  • i-Ready PD 9-12
  • i- Ready PD Training Part II (Grunden, Jones, Falls, Lett, Thomas, Hill) 1-4
  • lularoe Pop Up at TCEA in Lobby 1-3 (Cash or Debit Cards or Credit Accepted)

Reminders
  • Please update your plans posted on the wall outside the office as needed
  • Beginning Monday, October 10th.  Please post your standards as you teach them in your room.  Let me know if you have any questions.  

No comments:

Post a Comment