Sunday, February 2, 2014

Are You Ready For Some Football? Weekly Update for 2/3/14

I am working on this weekly update while my family is watching the Super Bowl around me so I am going to make this super short...get it SUPER? Anyway, I am hoping that we can get back to normal this week.  I am going to ask that everyone try and be flexible this week as we adjust to missing 4 days of school last week.  I hope we get no more snow (don't tell my daughter I said that).

Anyway, this week's video is an inspirational one about never giving up.  I believe this video would help you engage some of your male students who LOVE everything football. Hope you enjoy! Go Seahawks!



Week of February 3-7, 2014
National School Counseling Week
Welcome Ms. Jones!
Monday

  • 3rd Grade PLC/ Planning
  • 4th Grade PLC/ Planning
  • Committee Meetings After School: Everyone meet in Media first for Relay for Life announcement. Committees meeting are: Social and Science Olympiad.
Tuesday

  • 5th Grade PLC/ Planning
  • RtA Passages
Wednesday
  • Spelling Bee at 1:30
  • RtA Passages
Thursday
  • Hill out at Principal's Meeting (AM)/ No Child Left Out Workshop in SC (PM)
  • M. Lee and Dunkins out in PM (No Child Left Out Workshop in SC)
  • RtA Passages
Friday

  • Hill, M. Lee, and Dunkins Out All Day (No Child Left Out Workshop in SC)
  • Jeans for A Cause
  • RtA Passage Make Up
  • Valentine Social for Relay for Life Afterschool 3:15-5:15

No comments:

Post a Comment